The NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights welcomes original submissions from students, researchers, policy-makers, academicians, lawyers and individuals who associate themselves with our cause. Contributions which provide high quality legal analysis of recent developments in animal and environmental law and policy, shall be appreciated. All submissions must necessarily adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, case comments, legislation reviews or analysis of the policies or activism in the field.
- Submissions should be precise and should not exceed more than 2000 words. (Exclusive of endnotes)
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic rejection.
- Author(s) must use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
- The citation format used for the endnotes must be uniform, preferably the latest edition of the OSCOLA or Bluebook.
- Formatting Criteria:
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Line Spacing – 1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Endnotes: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 10, Line Spacing – 1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
- Interested authors are requested to sent their submissions in .doc/.docx format to to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Blog Submission: <contribution title> and <author(s) name>.
- Authors must include their full name and the details of their institution/organization.
Once you have submitted your draft post, the Editors will be in touch. We shall endeavor to respond quickly to all the blog submissions and you can expect a response within a fortnight. All submissions shall be reviewed on a rolling basis. The NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights follows a disciplined editorial review of the submissions received and exercises absolute discretion in accepting any submission.
Dialogue and Promotion
The Blog aims to stimulate dialogue and debate, so once your post is published kindly keep an eye out for comments and participate in the discussion to stipulate the research and knowledge of the topic further.
Note: By submitting a post to the blog, the author guarantees that the post is original and unpublished. They also permit NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights and Friends Beyond Species: Society for Advancement of Animal and Environmental Welfare, NLUO to use their post, with full attribution but without further consent, on a non-commercial basis in online and offline publications.